5th Week Blues
The JCR committee has organised an extravaganza of events to keep away the dreaded 5th week blues:
1. We have the bar tournaments throughout the week with big prizes up for grabs:
Table Tennis on Monday
Darts on Tuesday
Pool on Thursday
Fifa will be going on throughout the week
If you would like to enter any of these email email@example.com
2. If this isn’t your thing we also have a free Zumba session on MONDAY at 7-8pm, so turn up and dance those blues away.
3. We also have ArtSoc on every single day of next week, so head down to JCR 2 from 3-5, Monday through Friday, to get creative
Further to this there will be a Life Drawing Class provisionally on Wednesday. More details to follow.
4+5+6. We also have Open Mic Night on Friday (all singers, dancers, musicians, comedians do apply) and Gerard’s Bar Quiz on Saturday at which we will draw the raffle prizes. If you don’t know about this check your emails, as there are some amazing prizes up for grabs. Tickets will be being sold most days in lunch or brunch and even Matt the Barman is getting involved, and will be contributing 10% of Bar Profits to Children in Need (big thank you to College).
7. We also may be having a comedy night and film nights, but will update this page if and when.
8. Perhaps most importantly – Jack Field is doing double story time at this weekends JCR meeting. Get pumped.
The next week has loads going on, and the committee has spent a lot of time sorting this all out, so do get involved.